Saturday 24 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty One

No toasts today. Craig had a sleep in. Oh well.

I went to my hospital today. To see the nice doctor. He said my leg was all better. But I can go for only little little walks. For a while. And not on the way to slippy ice. That is good.

Craig and Zita were happy too. I barked too much in the car. Oh well.

I might go for a just around the block walk tomorrow. That would be nice.

When we got home Emmet was still all asleep. That is good. Last night he was writing all about the old Russians. Not the ones with giant beards. The ones with the railways. I do not know why. 

Craig and I had peanut butter for lunch sandwiches. Good for us.

Our friend Aidan came over last night. He could not open the door to his house. Oh dear. 

He had to get the very special key from Zita. 

Zita told him he was silly. He did not have any gloves. Or a nice warm jacket. It was a too cold night. People are silly.

Niamh did not like the special toe dance last night. She said it was not a nice dance. She did not stay for the end. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Toe dances are all about nice things. Christmas parties and beautiful swans. And princesses. And way beautiful costumes. It is known.

Niamh is at dance a lot all day. She will only practice way nice toe dances. Because she is a nice toe dancer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment