Sunday 11 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighteen

We had a long sleep in today. Because Niamh was at her stay up until too late night. At Julia's. It is too quiet when Niamh is not here. It is known.

We went to bed late last night. Doctor Susan forgot to go home. Until way late. And the chocolate were all gone. Ha.

Craig's hockey team won. That is nice. I did not see it. I was in the living room. On guard. 

We had late toasts. And I had a late breakfast. Oh well.

We had giant pancakes for our big only on Sunday lunch. And bacon. I got some bacon. Good for me.

Nniamh came home to read her very good book. It is all about brave animals. Who got lost in the scary forest. 

There are two very brave dogs. And a cat. I do not know if the cat is brave.

Niamh told me it is a scary book. She is afraid all the nice animals might not find their own house. Oh dear. 

I worry about that too. If my family got lost without me there. But only late night. Then I talk to Saint Newton. When I am in my comfy bed. Things are not so very scary when you have a comfy bed. It is known.

Even some people do not have comfy beds. That is not right. It is known.

Craig has to make all the computers talk to each other today. He says it is hard to do. Sometimes they are not good listeners. My family has lots and lots of computers. Except for me. Oh well. 

Craig told me I was a slow poke. That is not nice. I need to smell all the interesting smells before I go outside. Even when it is way too cold. It is known. 

I need to know if there are dangerous animals hiding in my side yard. Before I go out. Maybe there are wolves in our little house. Where the big garbage cans live. He does not know. People are silly.

Niamh had a way long nap. After our nice lunch. 

Zita said that maybe the sick caught her. Or dear. I did not see the sick anywhere. Maybe it is a ghost. From a way old castle. That is where ghosts live. Emmet told me. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment