Sunday 18 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Five

It is a sleep until late Sunday. We all slept in. Even Niamh. And me. Good for us.

It is a not so way too cold day. That is good. I do not like too cold feet days so much.

We had special toasts for our special Sunday lunch. French toasts. It is not toasts at all. The toasts did not go in the toasts making machine. They went on the big stove. 

That is not toasts. There is no nice jam on the toasts from France. Not even the new from France special jam. No toasts for me. Oh well. People are silly. It is known.

Everybody is very busy. With all the do it at home work. For their schools. Except Craig. 

He has to read his book. To find the nasty people. From a way long time ago. In Wales. That is where everybody sings all the time. Craig told me. He can not go there. He can not sing. Ha. Too bad for him. Ha.

I am too furry. Everybody says so. I look like my friend Emmet. I am going to go to the make me beautiful store. Soon. That is good.

Craig and I had baby croissants for our lunch. No nice jam. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Zita had to move the not so much snow all away today. I sat in the gold big car to watch out for everybody. I was a big help. I like being a big help. Because I am good at being a helper. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment