Monday 19 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Six

We had real toasts today. That is good. With jam. Ha.

Craig and I had peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. Good for us. 

Everybody is way busy. Mondays are busy days. 

Zita drove Niamh to dance a lot school. Early. Because of the even more special dance practices. In the too early mornings. Oh dear.

Tonight Emmet has to go to is way old Russians with big beards class. It is his favourite. He will take his nice hot tea to his class. Because it is a way long class.

Emmet had a get all squeaky clean shower. He is not a way old russian. They did not like to be squeaky clean. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Niamh had to come home early. To make a toe dance movie. She forgot all about it. 

Sometime I forget things. Not to bark when I go for a nice car rides. And not to pull way too much when I go for nice walks. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Niamh is teaching dance a lot until late. Craig and I will guard the house. Because Zita has a meeting to go to. About our newspaper. I will wait up for everybody.

I went in the car late last night. To guard Zita and Niamh. Niamh had to to to take care of the Mahoney's cats. Silly cats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment