Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty

It is another way too cold day.

Craig had a long sleep in. Again. No toasts today. Too bad for me. 

Emmet had croissants for his breakfast. I got some croissant bits. That is good. 

We had the very noisy stop the fire trucks on my street. Way down the street. Past where the ducks sleep. When it is not the too cold winter. Somebody's outside bathtub went on fire. An on fire bathtub. That is silly. Oh dear. 

The fireman stopped the fire. That is good. The stop the fire trucks are very big. And full of scary flashing lights. 

Emmet could not walk to his nice university today. Because of the way too cold. Craig drove him. And brought him home. All toasty warm.

Zita has a brand new class at Mister Saint Paul's university. All afternoon. She had to drive the gold big car because of the way too cold. I helped move it. I like moving the cars. I am a big help.

Zita was way late last night. At the way little office. All the way downtown. I stayed up to wait for her to be all at home. It is my job.

I guarded the house. All by myself. When Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh were all at the nice schools. I am a way good guarding the house dog. Craig told me. I got treats. 

The noisy big trucks have come on my street again. The take the snow away machines are going to come back. They are too noisy. I do not like them. At all. 

Mister Milo should take all the snow away. He is not noisy. It is known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment