Tuesday 20 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Seven

I had a very scary night. 

My friend Emmet had to go to the nasty food hospital. Again. Because of the old nasty hole in his side. In the middle of the night. Zita drove him in the gold big car. I had to stay to guard Craig and Niamh. It is my job.

Zita and Emmet came home just before we had morning. I was all awake to be there when they came home. To say hello. With my waggly tail.

Emmet is all right. That is good. I do not like it when things are not right. I know when things are not right. Dogs know before people. It is known.

The nice doctors took lots of pictures of inside him. They said he was all right. Just something inside moved a bit. And hurt. Oh dear. 

When they got home everyone went back to fast asleep. In their cosy beds. Me too.

I got two breakfasts today. 

Zita gave me my first breakfast way early. When she drove Niamh to special dance a lot practice. She did not tell Craig when she went back to the cosy bed. He was still all asleep. Ha.

When Craig got up I had breakfast again. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig had his too much coffees. I went back to sleep on the big bed. To keep Zita company. When she was all fast asleep.

Emmet did not go to his nice university today. He had a nice long sleep in. That is good. Going to the nasty food hospital makes everyone way tired. It is known. 

Zita went to Mister Saint Paul's university. Because it is an important day. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and my friend Emmet. To make everything all right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment