Tuesday 27 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Four

Niamh had to get up early today. She does not have to go to her school today. No remember everything exams for Niamh today. 

She and her dance a lot friends are going to slide down the way way big slippy hills. On skis. In the way too cold. Oh dear.

She had to wear big floppy keep you way warm pants. Not just black tights. Ha. She will be a Niamhsicle when she comes home. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice walk today. In the way cold. After our toasts. Just a little walk. We did not see anyone. Oh well. I can only go on little walks until my leg is all strong again. My doctor said so. 

It is not Doctor Smith. He has a new hospital far away. My new doctor is nice too. 

Doctor Smith is my favourite. Zita said if I ever got too sick we will go to my Doctor Smith. That is good. He makes Zita laugh. 

Today is a way old Gods day for Emmet at his nice university. Zita has to go to mister Saint Paul's university today too. It is a busy day.

I will guard the house. All by myself. 

Niamh got home all fine. Not one thing broken. Not even all frozen up. That is good. 

She was very busy. She had to put her special songs on her telephone. For her teach dance a lot. It was all full up. It took a long long time to get it all right. 

We did not have any time to sit on my bed. In the kitchen. Niamh always tells me all about her dance a lot. Not today. Oh well.

Emmet told me he would not go on the not so fast old Russian trains. They always fall over. And crash. Oh dear. That is not good. I would not go on them. I would not like to fall all over. 

I had to go and get Craig from the den. To help me watch for Zita. At the watching window. Watching is hard. Sometimes I need help watching. It is nice to have help. Everyone needs help sometimes. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment