Monday 5 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twelve

I am still the best nurse in the world. 

Zita told me. She is staying in bed sick. I stay on the bed to guard her. So the more sick will not catch her. 

Craig is not a so good nurse. He just makes toasts and brings in medicines and water. He does not sleep on the big cosy bed bed like me. Too bad for him.

He made Scotsman porridge for his lunch. Nobody wanted some. Just Craig. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Doctor Susan brought medicine over. It is her own medicine. So Zita can get up after lunch time. I will be a big help. 

It is a way cold day. Niamh had to go back to school. With her dance a lot friends. All covered in warm clothes. Because of the way too cold. 

She did not want to go back. She wanted more sleep until late days. Too bad for her.

Emmet's nice university starts tonight. He thought it was next week. He is getting old. Like Craig. And Uncle Bill.

Zita will drive him to his university. Because of the way too cold. And the wolves hiding in the bushes. But only at night. They sleep all day. Days are not so dangerous. Not like the night time. I do not like it when my family goes out at night. It is known.

I cannot go. Because I am a barks too much dog. Oh well.

Niamh has dance until late tonight. I will wait for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment