Friday 2 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Nine

We had a way quiet day. Everybody slept in. Me too. We were all tired. We were very busy yesterday.

Zita has a sore throat. I stayed beside her. All day. You always need a nice friend to be beside you when you are not all right. It is known.

Emmet is getting all his new classes ready. At his nice university. All new stories to write about. That is good. Maybe more stories about the Punics. I liked them. Because of the elephants.

We had the Chinese food last night. I got lots of very little pieces. Because Chinese food is messy. That is good. 

Cara and Emily came over to our house last night. To play with Niamh on the noisy box computer. In the basement. Until it was way too scary. They came up and ate lots of Merry Christmas biscuits. With both hands. From the big brown box. I did not have any. Oh well.

I went to bed early last night. To keep Zita all cosy and warm and safe. 

The noisy machines were on my street last night. I do not like them. At all. They are way too noisy. They wake me up. When it is still all dark outside. That is not nice.

Mister Bill left an almost a book here. For us to look at. It is his book. All about the nice people on the music island. Where there is no snow. 

His giant friend Mister Easy drives the car to where all the nice people work. He takes all their pictures. It is a beautiful book. Everybody says so. People all over the whole world will buy it. And give the money to Mister Bill. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment