Thursday 29 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Six

Today is Niamh's remember everything about numbers exam. Oh dear. I did not like exams. Even when I got treats. Oh well.

I had to have a little bath when I got home. From our little walk. I had stones in my feet. Oh dear. It is not so cold today. That is good.

Zita was up until way late. Talking to all the rascal ladies. For the elections. Everybody wants to win. Oh dear. Not everybody can win. Some rascals will be sad. Oh well.

Craig was reading Emmet's new story about the way too scary old Russian trains. He will make it all beautiful. 

Emmet said we would not go one those trains. The ones that always fall over. And crash. That is good. We will just go for nice rides in the gold big car. 

Uncle Bill came over to visit. And have his Irish tea. Uncle Bill drove Emmet to his nice university. In his big truck. 

He came to say good bye for a while. He and Auntie Louise are going to the nice warm place. Where they do not have any too much snow. Just sunshine and golfs. And springy palms. I heard him. 

That is silly. Palms are trees. I saw them on the television. They do not spring at all. They just stay there. They are trees. People are silly. Oh well. 

Zita has to go to the way too small office. Way downtown. To make people be good listeners. No treats for them.  

I was a very good listener on our walk today. I got treats. 

Tonight my street was all filled up with put out the fire trucks. With all the scary lights. And loud noises. I barked and barked at them. Emmet and Craig came to help me watch. That is good. It is not so scary when your friends are there too. 

Niamh and Zita were not here. That is good. I only had to guard Craig and Emmet. Ha.

All the firemen went to a house on the other side of my street. I do not know that house anymore. A nasty dog used to live there. It is gone away. That is good. I do not know why they had to go to that house. Oh well. 

There were nice policemen cars here too. Telling all the cars to go away. Ha. Silly cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment