Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Five

We had a very quiet day. Wednesdays are no school today days.

Craig got up late. He had a sleep in. So did Niamh. Zita and I were all up and awake. When they were all asleep.

No toasts today. Oh well.

We had a long peanut butter sandwich. For our lunch. We used French bread. Ha. Not French toasts. That is good.

Zita is still way busy with all the rascal elections. All day talking and talking and talking. On the telephone. To all over. Because some people have all different times. I do not know why. Too bad for them. 

Emmet is still writing new long stories for his nice university. 

Niamh is going to lunch with her dance a lot friend. She has a remember everything exam all about numbers. Soon. Oh dear. 

We are all busy. Even me. I am guarding the house. 

Craig is not busy. He is just reading his new book. He is fighting a big battle. Right where all my way old relatives lived. Guarding all the cows. It is known.

Zita and I went for a way little walk. It is a way too cold day. Emmet went for a little walk too. Not with us. Just all by himself. 

It has been a long time for having no walks. I forget about not pulling. We have to go back to remembering Zita says. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment