Saturday 31 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Eight

I am having a very busy day.

I had to get up way way early. In the still dark. To help Zita get all ready. 

There was a special emergency. Zita had to go to far away Toronto. Because of the rascal elections. On the train. Oh dear. 

Trains fall over. Emmet told me. He is writing stories all about the falling over old Russian trains.

People should not go on dangerous things. Like trains. Or way big boats that sink. In the water. Emmet does not like boats. 

It is a way way too cold day. I went back to sleep. When Zita was all gone away. I did not bark at all.

When Craig got up we had two toasts. Because Zita was not here for her toasts. We had extra toasts. Good for us.

This morning I got Niamh up. Craig opened the door and I jumped up on her bed. And gave her lots of wake up in the morning kisses. Good for me.

Niamh had to go to the dance a lot place this morning. She was not late. 

She is going to a birthday party tonight. She will be late. Zita will be late too. I will wait for them to get all home to our comfy beds.

Oh dear. Zita called us. On the flat little computer. A train fell all over. Not Zita's train. Another train. Zita's train is now all stuck. She will be late for her way important meeting. Oh dear. 

People should not go on trains. Trains fall over. It is known. Emmet said so. He was right. Not just way old Russian trains. Oh dear. 

Uncle Bill went to springy palms today. My friend Gracie went there too. Gracie does not come to visit my house. Like my friend Jamie. She lives way too far away. I just know her on the flat little computer. 

Like Emmet's friends from all over. They do not visit Emmet's room. They just visit Emmet's computer. 

They study all about way old people and the way old Gods. Just like Emmet. At other far away nice universities. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment