Thursday 22 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Nine

I got in big trouble last night. Oh dear.

The way loud and scary take the snow away machines came. In the middle of the night. They were very loud. All around my own house. If I did not bark at them and scare them all away they would take away our own house. By mistake. It is known.

I got yelled at. I was a barking too much dog. Oh dear. I could not stop. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Oh well.

We had nice toasts this morning. With jam.

Zita is very busy with all the racal ladies. They have a giant meeting not so far away. For everybody. 

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. And brought him all home. He is still a bit sore. Oh dear. 

Tonight is Niamh's dance until way late tonight. I will wait up for her.

Craig still has not found the nasty people. In his book. Oh well. If he had a nice brave dog he would find them. It is known. 

He has a sick tummy. He will not go to bed. Where I can take care if him. People are silly. It is known.

Niamh's dance friend came here for a nice visit before the dance a lot until late night. That is nice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment