Sunday 4 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eleven

Zita has a loud cough too. She has to stay in her comfy bed. I stayed there too. Craig said I am a good nurse. That is true.

He brought toasts into the bedroom for us. That is good. And coffees. And medicines. Just for Zita. 

Last night we had lots of too much snow. And rain. And now it is all icy. All over. The snow breaks when I walk on it. And makes noise. That is not right. Snow is all soft. Not all hard. 

Mister Milo is going to take away all the icy snow for us. That is good. I do not know Mister Milo. I have to watch him. From my watching window. 

I can not help. I have to stay with Zita. Because she is not all right. It is my job. Dogs are way good for you if you are not right.

All the cars are slipping backwards on my corner. Silly cars. 

The way noisy move all the snow machines are on my street. I do not like their noise. Too bad for me. 

Doctor Susan came over to see Zita. To take away her temperature. I do not know where it goes. Maybe the place where all the very old years go. 

Doctor Susan's little boy shovelled all the snow off our sidewalk. We gave him real money and Merry Christmas candies. Good for him. 

His name is Mister Jack. He is not so old. I am not so old either. Good for us.

My nice Doctor called. He wanted to know all about my sore leg. 

He says I still have to wait a while. Before I can go for our nice walks. With Zita. When she does not have a way too loud cough. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment