Monday 13 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Five

It was another beautiful day today.

But after our lovely walk it was still go to work Monday. Oh well.

So after our breakfast Zita went into our office to start working. 

But I got up on the big bed and had a nice long beside Craig sleep in. Ha. That was nice.

And then I helped him eat this fat toasts breakfast. 

And had another little nap.

But then Niamh had to go to Anna’s apartment. 

So she could mind Anna’s friend’s very little puppy. 



Oh my goodness me. It is a very small puppy. 

When Niamh left our house I went outside to watch go go on her old bicycle. 

And then I stayed outside to chew on my very big ball. It is full of holes. 

Because I am a very good chewer. Ha. 

The rascal ladies work was not too interesting this morning.

So I went back in the big bedroom so I could keep Craig company. On my comfy duvet. Good for us. 

When Craig was all awake Zita went for her lunchtime rain all over. 



It was not such a hot day today. 

So you are not all smelly as can be when you come home from running all over everywhere. 

I stayed with Craig this afternoon. He was helping me with my watching window job. 

So I could have a very nice nap. Ha. Good for us.

Zita went to her downtown office this afternoon. To fix things. 

I stayed here with my friend Craig so he would not get get into trouble. 

When Zita came home she went for another run all around. 

There were lots of awful squirrels on my own patio this afternoon. 

They run away when I bark at them. 

But not always. That is not all right. Too bad for us. 

And then Zita gave all our lovely plants lots and lots of water. 



I minded her from my watching window. So I did not get even a bit soggy. That was a good idea. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight.

Because Niamh is had her dinner at Miss Anna’s apartment with Miss Tarryn too.

So we watched our detective program early tonight. And it was not even all dark outside. Ha.

Maybe we will go to sleep early too. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment