Thursday 26 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty

We had a nice walk this morning. All the snow went away. That is good.

It is not a nice day. Just all full of clouds and nearly real rain. 

It is a quiet day.

We did not have toasts today. We had toasted bagels instead. We did not have any tasty jam. Oh well.

Craig and Zita went out for a long time. I guarded Emmet. All by myself. 

I got peanut butter treats. Ha. I always get peanut butter treats. When I guard the house. 

When Craig and Zita came home they had lots of brand new just for merry Christmas decorations. 

And brand new make the patio all beautiful lights. And giant red shiny balls to put on our beautiful trees. To scare the awful squirrels all away. 

The wind will blow them all around and they will squish the squirrels all up. Ha. It is known.

I saw my friends the very big crows today. On the trees across the street. Crows hate squirrels too. That is good.

The nice present man brought a big box of secret presents. Ha. That is good. After lunch.

Craig's hockey team won again last night. Ha. 

I did not watch the hockey game. I had a comfy nap instead. On the big bed. With the new fluffy duvet.

Niamh has to teach at the dance place tonight. She can not have her tasty dinner with us. Too bad for her.

Zita and I went for a nice walk with my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. In the dark. 

I had to stay in the kitchen. With Craig. Because I was a little bit all soggy. 

Craig had just popcorn. Not for dinner. I had my dinner. It did not have any little bits of cheese on top. At all. Oh well.  Too bad for me. 

Zita is going to Professor Jill's house. To feed Jamie and Zorro. So they will not just all starve. When Professor Jill is away. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment