Saturday 4 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty One

It was a hot day. Even the the morning. Before toasts. 

So we only went for a little walk. Because I was a too hot dog.

Mister Paul came over. He did not have toasts with us today. Oh well. 

Craig and Paul went to the old friends breakfast. Together. So they would not just get lost. And I would have to go find them. Ha. Good for me. 

Because they are just way old. Even Paul. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Then Zita and Doctor Susan had to go shopping again. Because of the wedding. They went in the go fast black car. 

I stayed here in the nice not even a bit hot house. So I could guard Emmet. Good for me.

When Craig and Paul came home Paul looked at all our brand new beautiful lights. Right in the ceiling. 

He wants lights just like ours. But not here. In way far away England. 

Then he borrowed the gold big car. So he could get his daughter Miss Caroline at the aeroport. 

They are going to have a tasty dinner with us tonight. Ha.

Craig had a sick tummy this afternoon. Oh well. 

I get sick tummies when I just eat the berries from our beautiful trees. Then I get in trouble. And have a sick tummy too. Too bad for me.

Then Craig drove Emmet to the museum. Because of the way too hot. 

Emmet took pictures of the all dead animals. Behind the glass walls. 

Even the giant dangerous polar bears and the very furry must be an ox. For his nice university stories. I do not know why. 

When they came home I kept Craig company in the den. Because of his sick tummy. 

It is nice to have friends when you are a bit sick. It is known. 

My friend Niamh is going to take care of the little dancer girls tonight. After our tasty dinner. For real money. 

Because she does not have any money at all. And can not even go to the too much money for coffees store. Ha. Too bad for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment