Monday 1 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Four

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it was our go back to work day. Oh well.

After Zita and I went for our good morning walk and had our together breakfast it was time for our rascal ladies work.

I minded Zita in our office until she had to go downtown to the other office. 

So I had a very nice long nap.

But I did not have any delicious croissants with Craig today.

Because I was fast asleep in the living room. I was minding Niamh.

Niamh was very busy because she is making a very big story for her university.

But she had to do it with other people. Oh dear. 

So she had to talk to them a lot. Even past lunchtime. 

But I did not mind.

Because I was being her very best minder dog. Ha.


Niamh said the story is not so very interesting. Just long and full of peoples’names Oh dear. 

When Craig made my extra chicken lunchtime I woke up right away. Ha. Good for me. 

It is a very full of wind day outside today. 



And all the leafs are blowing all over my front yard. 

Even from our brand new tree. Oh dear.

And it is not so warm today. It was just a very full of sunshine day.


So I did not have my nice outside nap this afternoon.

We took off my special keep nasty bugs out door. And put it back in the basement.

We have to do that before the so much snow finds us. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

When Zita came home it was already nearly our dinnertime. 

So I stayed in the kitchen to be her helper. Ha. 

Niamh was still very busy with her university work.  Oh my goodness.

She was even working when we were having our together dinner. Oh dear. 

And when we were watching our detective program Niamh came in to read it to us. 

Then she and Zita went to get tasty treat for all the other students. 

Because her story is a bit long and not interesting all the time.

So Niamh is giving them presents. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment