Saturday 13 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Six


We had a very little sleep in this morning.

Because we had to go on our good morning walk before the rain caught us. 

And we went for a very long walk. 

Even when Zita started to go home I would not go. Ha. 

So we went to our little nearly empty lake and there were still some of my friends the ducks there. Ha.



I thought that they were all on vacation. Oh well. 

When we were nearly home the too much rain came. 

But we only got a very little bit wet. 

Then Zita and I had a very nice together breakfast before she talked to her mother and father in Dublin.

I just minded her on the comfy living room rug. 

Then Craig was all dressed because it was time to have coffee with his old friends. 

He had a sticky bun too. 

I did not help him because I was too busy helping Niamh be fast awake. 

Then she called her grandad and her Nana in their house in Dublin. 

And when we were on the living room Mister Tom brought us lots of new detective programs. That was nice.

But I barked at him.

Because I forgot that I knew him. Oh dear me. 

Yesterday a very silly bird tried to get in my house.



It was one of the very loud makes holes in trees birds.

And it knocked on my side door. 

But we did not let it in.

Birds have to stay in the outside. It is our rule.

After lunchtime Zita went to Mister Preston’s hardware store. 

So she could get some special do not smell nasty at all paint. 

Because she is going to paint the wall in the bedroom where our bed used to be.

Before Zita moved it.

So I could have more room for my comfy bed. Ha. That was a good idea. 

I minded Zita and Niamh this afternoon. 

Because Craig was only watching the football game. Football is not so interesting. Too bad for him.

So Zita and I went for a before dinnertime walk. Because it was not too dark outside. 

But then Zita and Niamh had to go as fast as could be to get a book for Niamh’s university.

When they got home I helped Zita make our tasty dinner.

So we could have a very lovely together dinner. 

But it was only Craig and Zita for dinner.

Because Niamh was having dinner at Miss Lily’s new apartment. 

Maybe we will watch one of Mister Tom’s new detective programs tonight. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment