Tuesday 23 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Six

Today was our Tuesday every gets up way too early day. 

When Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk I could still see the far far away moon. Oh goodness me.


We went to our little lake. 

But I did not see my friends the ducks. Oh dear. 

So when we got home I had a very early breakfast. 

Then I got right up on the big bed so I could keep Craig all awake.

Because sometimes he just goes back to fast asleep if I am not there. Too bad for him.

When he was all awake my friend Niamh was all awake too.

Because today is her stay at her nice university from very early until dinnertime. Too bad for her.

And today Zita had to go to her downtown office. So she had to be early too. Too bad for us.

After Zita and Niamh were gone Craig and I had crunchy toasts with strawberries jam on top. 

And when he had his another cup of coffee we had a cookie too. 

Then it was time for my morning time nap. 

But the present man came and then I was wide awake again. Oh well.

There  were secret presents in the box. And wake you all up right away coffees too. 

I do not know who the secret presents were for. It is a secret. 

Then I went back to minding our house from the very comfy rug in the living room. 

I did not go punt into my side yard so much today.

Because it is starting to be cold all the time. Oh goodness me. 



Craig was just in the den watching a scary movie. So I did not mind him. 

Scary movies are always too loud. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment