Thursday 18 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and One

Zita got up very early again today.

Because she had to go to her work at her all the way downtown office. For all day.

I just had a nice sleep in until Craig got up. Ha.

Then Craig made his good morning coffee.

But he could not make fluffy coffee for Zita.

Because the go fast car had to take her downtown right away. Oh my goodness me. Too bad for Zita. 

So Craig and I had our together toasts when she was all gone away.

We had very toasty fat toasts with way too much jam. Ha. That was a good breakfast. 

Then I had my own breakfast with brand new pumpkins. Ha. 

Those just for movies trucks are parked on my street again. 

Maybe my house swill be in the movie. Ha. That would be a good idea.

When Niamh was upstairs I had to wrestle with her so she would be all awake.



Then I had to help her make breakfast.

Because she was only a very little bit awake. And it was nearly lunchtime. Ha. 

Then Miss Tarryn came over to have lunchtime with Niamh. 

There was a very nasty squirrel stealing flowers in my front yard. I barked and barked at it.

But my friend Niamh ran outside and chased it far away. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night Niamh saw a movie with giant worms. 

They were so very big that they ate big trucks. Oh my goodness me. 

But they do not live in my city. Because of our way too cold. Ha. That is very good. 

After lunchtime Niamh and Miss Tarryn found Niamh’s pretend Merry Christmas tree. 

It was not a real beautiful smelly tree. It was all just in a box tree. 

So they had to put it altogether in the living room. 



And then they just picked it up and took it downstairs to Niamh’s big bedroom. Ha. 

That is a very silly tree. It is known. 

We will have a very beautiful and smelly Merry Christmas tree upstairs in our living room. 

Because that is our rule. Ha. Good for us. 

And this afternoon the present man brought us a secret present. Ha.

Then I had a nice nap until Niamh went to her job. 

I watched her walk down the street until I could not see her anymore. 

Then I went into the den to mind Craig. 

But that was not so interesting so I had my other afternoon nap on my comfy kitchen rug. 

Then we waited at my watching window until Zita was all home again. 

So then I had to help her make our dinner. We had tasty chicken and lots of chips.

We did not cook everything outside tonight.

Because there were icy bits in the rain. That was not so very nice. 

But we had to be fast because Zita had an after dinner meeting on her computer. 

With lots of rascal ladies. Oh dear.

I had my with pumpkins dinner when she was busy so I was very quiet. 

Maybe we will not have enough time for our detectives tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment