Wednesday 3 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Six

Today was our do not go to work Wednesday.

But I was very very busy anyway.

I took my friend Zita on a very long nice walk right to our empty lake.

And when we got home I had a lovely nap until Craig was all awake.

Then Craig and I had our together toasts. Ha.

But it was still too cold to have my outside nap this morning.



But a lady came to our house. And she was a real nurse.

She came because Craig’s feet got fat after his all broken legs accident. 

So she came with lots of machines and wrap his feet up bandages. 

And she stayed for a long time. 

But I stayed right there beside Craig. 

So I could guard him. 

Because I did not know her. Ha. Good for me.

And right away after the nurse left our friends Kathy and Richard came for a delicious lunch.

And they brought lunch for everybody. 

From Mister Kettleman’s bagel sandwiches store. That was a good idea.

And then everybody sat at our dinning room table and laughed and laughed.

Until Richard had to go to get his do not get stuck in the snow tires. 

Because winter is coming. It is known. Ha. 

The go fast car already has it do not get stuck tires on. Good for it. 

Last night Niamh and her friends went to a little restaurant and they won prizes. 



They just had to eat too many chips and put stickers on a piece of paper. Ha. That is an easy game. 

Niamh went to visit Doctor Don this afternoon. Now she has squeaky clean teeth too. 

And after our lunchtime Zita went to do some shopping at a just for lovely bathrooms store.

And then she went to get her do not catch a nasty flu shot. Now everybody in my house has got shot. Good for us.

Except for me. I did not get these shot.

Because I got the just for dogs nasty bugs bites shot. 

We had hamburgers for our together dinner tonight. But we had only one each. 

Because of Mister Kettleman’s fat sandwiches for our lunch. 

I got Mister Kettleman’s tasty cheese on top of my dinner. Ha. That is tasty cheese.

And I got two little orange potatoes for my after dinner treat. Ha.

Then Craig had to find another brand new detective program. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment