Friday 5 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Eight

Zita and I had a little sleep in this morning.

But it was not such a long sleep in because we had to go for our good morning walk. 

And we saw our canal. Right beside our other pond. It was all empty too. Oh well.



Then we had our together breakfast. 

It was a bit cold outside this morning.

The outside bathtub for the birds was just ice this morning. Too bad for them. 

Then it was time to go to our rascal ladies work again.

But there is a very nice warm spot in my office where I can be Zita’s best assistant. Ha. That is a good spot 

I did not have toasts with Craig for breakfast today.

Because I was too busy helping Zita.

And I did not even see Niamh when she went to her nice university. And either did Craig and Zita.

She just disappeared. Oh my goodness me. 

But she was not late for her class. That is good. 

Zita and I were very busy today. Even past our lunchtime.

But my lovely spot stayed warm all afternoon too. Good for me.

Then I had my lunch with nice Mister Kettleman’s tasty cheese. Ha. 

Then I went back to help Zita. 

But when Niamh got home I went into the living room and gave her lots of kisses. 

And she gave me big hugs too. Ha. 

That is because we are best friends. It is known. 

A nice boy from her class drove her home in his car. 

So she would not be all frozen. 



After Niamh had her lunch she went to her favourite store on the busy street.

To have coffees and read her new stories. 

But she had to wear lovely warm clothes.

Because it was not very warm outside.

Even in the sunshine. Oh dear.



So then then I minded Craig. 



But he is very easy to mind. So it is not such a very hard job. 

But all of a sudden I remembered it was time to be Zita’s best assistant again. 

So Craig helped me with the door.

And my warm spot was still there. Good for me. 

When our rascal ladies work was all over it was time for me to take Zita on our before dinnertime walk. 

In the still full sunshine afternoon.

So we went for a very long empty your head walk. 

Then Zita found Niamh and a very tasty pizza at the same time. That was a good find.

So we had tasty pizza for our together dinner.

Emmet got a beautiful old piece of paper. From lots of professors at his very old university.

Because he was their very best assistant. 

And they asked him to write a story for their brand new book. Ha. 

Maybe he will write about his friend Mister CĂș Chulainn’s brave dogs. 

That would be be a good story for a brand new book. It is known. Ha. 

And the book will have his own name on it. Ha. 

Maybe it will have lots of pictures for me to look at. Maybe. That would be nice for me. 

Because I cannot read words. Even if they are very little words. Oh dear me. 

Last night we watched a detective program and it all happened right in way far away Dublin.

But we did not see anyone we know. Oh well. 

We can watch another one tonight. 

Maybe we will see some of our cousins. Maybe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment