Sunday 28 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eleven

It was our sleep in Sunday but only Craig had a lovely long sleep in.

Because I was too busy at my watching window to get him all fast awake. 

So he listened to his very interesting book until it was nearly time for lunch.

And Zita’s mother and father called us on our telephone. From way far away Dublin. 

They went to a beautiful restaurant for their lunch. They went with Auntie Eileen and Mister Collin too.

Niamh and Zita talked to them. But I do not know what delicious treats they had. Oh well.

Niamh was very busy this morning.

And when she had her lunchtime she was still making her big story as wonderful as could be. 

Sometimes that is a very big job. 

So I was there to be her very big helper. 



She had tasty as could be squishy cheese on very fat pieces of from France bread. 

So I helped her with that too. I was very busy this morning.

And then Zita and I went for our lovely long lunchtime walk.

It was only a bit too cold outside. That was good.


But there was lots of sunshine too. 

When we were outside Niamh talked to Miss Anna on her computer. 

And when we got home the black go fast car took Zita and Niamh to a not too far away farm.



A special farm that grows only beautiful Merry Christmas trees. 

Because Mister Ikea did not have any this year. That is not all right. 

And there was a full up to the top river there too. Oh my goodness me.



But the go fast car did not fall in. That is good. 

And on the farm there was even a very very long bridge. And it had its very own roof. 



When Zita and Niamh were gone Craig was just watched even more not very interesting football games in the den. 

So I had a lovely long relax on my favourite kitchen rug. 

Zita and Niamh took a long long time to find us the very best Merry Christmas tree. 

Because they had to cut it down all by themselves with a sharp saw. Oh my goodness me. 


But they found us a very beautiful as could be giant Merry Christmas tree.



So when they got home we had a beautiful as could be Merry Christmas tree. That is good.

If you do not have a Merry Christmas tree Mister Saint Santa will not know where to leave you his special presents. Oh my goodness me. 

And after dinnertime Niamh had the music machine only play Merry Christmas music. Ha.

Our brand new Merry Christmas tree was so big Niamh had to tie it on to the roof of the go fast car. Oh my goodness me.

When they got home everyone was too tired to make a tasty dinner.

So they went to Mister McDonald’s restaurant.

And they brought home some pretend chips and a giant milkshake. I got some chips.

When we were finished our dinner Zita and Niamh untied the giant tree brought it into my side yard. 

And put a big cover all over it. 

Then we watched the detective who had his own church before we went to our own comfy beds.













No comments:

Post a Comment