Sunday 7 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety

Zita and I did not have a nice comfy asleep last night.

In the middle of the night I had a sick tummy. 

Because I ate a bunch of crunchy twigs and lots of leaves. Oh dear.

So after our good morning walk I did not have my own breakfast. 

Because of my last night sick tummy. Oh dear me.

And the clocks are all different again. 

So I just had a very nice long sleep. Because I did not know what time it was. 

Craig and Zita and Niamh had Scotsman’s porridge this morning. But I just had a very nice relax. 

It was a very beautiful day today. And not a very little bit cold. 


But soon it will be way too cold. 

So Zita and Niamh went to Niamh’s old beautiful clothes store. 

To find Zita and toasty warm coat before the too cold finds us.

Craig and I went out into my side yard so I could smell the wind.

Then I had some of my breakfast. But not all of it. 

I was a bit too tired so I had a nice nap in the living room.

Until Zita and Niamh came home. That was an easy job. 

And when they got home Zita had a brand new warm as could be down to her knees coat. Ha.


And she can even hide herself right inside the coat. 



That is a good coat. 

And then Niamh went to have some delicious treats with Miss Anna. 

A man came to my house this yesterday. To look at our beautiful flowers. 

And then he came right to my front door to give Zita his own phone number. 

In case she wanted him to take her to a nice restaurant for coffee. Oh goodness me.

And he came again this morning too. To ask about flowers. 

Zita says he is a from Italy man. 

I gave him my very fierce barks. Niamh said that was a very good idea. Ha. Good for me. 

When Niamh came home it was just in time for our dinnertime. 

Niamh cooked everything for the make your own roll ups from far away Mexico. 

And when Niamh was cooking Zita made Niamh’s new beautiful dress fit so it was just perfect. 

Right on the dining room table. With her make beautiful clothes machine. Oh my goodness me. 

Dinnertime is my favourite. 

We will watch a brand new detective program tonight.

Because we watched all of the other one last night. 

We did not see any of our cousins. Oh well. Maybe next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment