Monday 22 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Five

It was back to work Monday again.

But still Zita and I went for a lovely walk in the full of sunshine morning. 

But it was not so very warm. Oh well.

And after our breakfast I went into our office to help Zita.

Because we were very busy. And we had a very long meeting too. 

Because Craig did not get up very early this morning we had a cookie for our first breakfast.

And then we had a toast for our next breakfast. That was a good idea.

Then Niamh came upstairs and I minded her until it was my own lunch time.

Then I went back to help Zita and keep her toes toasty warm. Ha. That is an easy job for me. 

After a very long meeting Zita went for a by herself walk.

So she could visit Craig’s mother at her little apartment.

I stayed here to mind Niamh in the living room.

Because she was very busy reading.

Because Craig found Professor Jill’s book for her. 



And it was right in one of our own bookshelves. Ha. Good for us. 

So then Niamh went to Professor Jill’s house to talk all about all her books.

Because Niamh has to write a big story about things Professor Jill writes books about. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Yesterday a lady gave us a big bag full of legs. 

But they were not real legs. Just legs for furniture. Oh well.

And I thought Craig was going to have brand new not even a bit broken legs. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Niamh did not go up to the busy street to study.

Because it was too cold for a nice walk. I thought so too.

So I just stayed in my warm kitchen on my comfy rug all afternoon. Ha. 

When our work was all finished I helped Zita make our together dinner.

We had the just for shepherds pie. And we are not even shepherds. Ha. That is a good joke. 

After my own dinner we watched the detective program from way way far away Australia. 

But there were no kangaroos to help anybody. Just some very fast horses. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment