Tuesday 9 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Two

Zita and I had a very nice full of sunshine walk this afternoon.

And then it was time to go to our work. Oh well. 

Then when Craig was all awake I had to help him with his breakfast.

We had two baby croissants with too much butter. Ha. 

And Craig made Zita her fluffy coffee for her important meetings.

But he had to make his own coffee two times. 

Because he forgot to put the coffee in the first one. Oh dear. That was very silly.

Then Niamh was all awake and went to her nice university as fast as could be. Oh dear me.



At lunchtime Zita went outside to take away all the fallen down leaves. 

Because it was still not even a bit cold outside. 



But the Italian man came to visit our flowers on his bicycle.

So we went in the side yard.

And when we were there Mister Pat came to take away some black music machines. 

Because we had way too many. 

So Craig gave him some. Now Mister Pat has way too many. Ha. 

I got some very very tasty yogurt on top of my lunch.

Because my tummy is still a bit rumbley. Oh well.

But I like yogurt treats a lot. That is good. 

Then it was time for me to go back to work helping my friend Zita. 

Craig did not need any help this afternoon because he was just looking out my watching window for me.

Zita had to go to her other office down to use their very big print everything fast machine.

So there was only Craig for me to guard. That is an easy job. 

We had very tasty sausages for our dinner.

But I did not have any.

Because of my grumbly tummy. Too bad for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment