Monday 29 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twelve

Zita and I did not go for our good morning walk this morning.

Because we had a very nice sleep in instead. 

And it was not even sleep in Sunday. Ha. Good for us.

But after we had our breakfast it was just the time to go to our rascal ladies office.

We were very busy so I stayed in our office even when Craig and Niamh were all awake. 

Because I was so busy helping Zita. 

Niamh was very busy too.

She was putting the names of all books she read into her very big story. 

Even my friend professor Jill’s book too. 

It is not too cold today. Just a bit cold. 



Zita was writing to my friend Emmet on their computers this morning.

Because Emmet’s university is not a very good listener. Maybe because it is old. 

Craig’s mother is very old too. 

And she has ear helpers. Maybe Emmet’s university should find some too. 

When Craig had his another coffee he forgot that we always have cookies when he has his another coffee.

So I had to remind him. And then I had to wait until he was all finished the coffee. 

Before he found the cookies. 



Sometimes Craig is a very slow coffee drinker. It is known. Too bad for me. 

After our lunchtime Miss Anna came to my house to visit me. And to go shopping with Niamh too.



And then Mister Paul was here too. 

And he brought beautiful plants for Niamh’s bedroom.

Because his daughter had way too many. Oh my goodness me. Too many beautiful plants. 

And he had coffee and fat croissants with Craig.

I did not have any.

Because I was still way too busy helping Zita with rascal ladies work. 

Then Niamh and Miss Anna came back to our house. 

But they did not find anything they wanted. Too bad for them. 

Zita made delicious own made lasagna for our tonight dinner.

And when it was cooking in the oven we went for our before dinner walk.

Because it was before the lasagna was all cooked. Ha. Good for us. 

Sometimes I even get some of the very cheesie bits of lasagna. Ha. 

Tonight we will have to find another new detective. 

Because we watched the other detective until his program was all over. Oh well. 

And then it was our own comfy bedtime. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment