Sunday 14 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Seven

It was sleep in Sunday so Zita and I did not go for our walk until later.

But we had our together breakfast first. That was a good idea.

When we got home my friend Craig was all awake. 

He was just listening to his new book. 

So then it was time to have our toasts.

But we did not have toasts. We had a very sticky bun instead. Ha. 

After Niamh was all awake Zita tried to put brand new numbers on our house. 

So everyone can find my house. 

But our noisy make holes machine was not so strong. 

And even Craig’s father’s very shiny old machine was not strong enough either. Oh my goodness me.

I think we will have to find a giant machine. My goodness.

Zita found the take the snow away slidy box in the basement. And she put it in my side yard. Oh dear.

Because soon the too much snow will find my house again. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Then Zita went to the other side yard to get the very long fat hose ready for the wintertime. 

That hose makes all the snow water go far away from my house. That is a good idea. 

One time that water came in into Niamh’s bedroom through her window. 

That is why we have the fat hose. Ha.


I could not go outside to be a very good helper. 

Because I had to mind Craig and Niamh. 

So I had to mind Zita right through my watching window. Ha. Good for me.

And then Zita and Doctor Susan took a lot of our too much stuff to the store for people with not enough stuff. 

And then they got some too much coffees too. 

I stayed here.

Because it was time for my lunch. I got pumpkins again. 

Pumpkins are very tasty. I used to not know that. Now I do. Ha. 

Today is my sing happy birthday day. I did not even remember. 

Because I did not even feel order this morning. Oh well. 

But Craig remembered and he reminded Zita and Niamh and Emmet. Ha. Good for us. 

But I did not get my secret present. 

Because the full of lovely presents boat got lost. Craig said lots of boats are a bit very lost. 

And maybe some people will not get their favourite Merry Christmas presents too. Oh my goodness me.

That is why Zita is finding our presents already. Ha. 

But I got lots and lots of pumpkins on my dinner. Just for me. 

And even some very very tasty bacon. That is nice for me.

Because we had bacon sandwiches for our dinner. 

We had to find a new detective program.

Because we stayed up to past my bedtime last night to watch all of one program. Oh dear. 









No comments:

Post a Comment