Friday 26 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Nine

I was very busy this morning. 

Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk. 

It was not such a lovely day today. It was just a cloudy sometimes rainy day.

But we went for a nice long walk anyway.

And after our together breakfast Zita went to our rascal ladies office.

But I went into our bedroom and got up on the big bed.

So I could keep Craig toasty warm while he listened to his book. Ha. That is an easy job.

Then I helped Niamh with her breakfast too. 

Before she went to her very favourite class at her nice university.

Then Craig was all dressed and made Zita’s fluffy coffee. 

And then he made the round full of holes toasts for us.

But then it was time to go to our office.

Because it was time for me to be Zita’s very best assistant. Ha. 

Zita went for a very little lunchtime walk around today. I did not go.

Because it was my lunchtime and Craig found some extremely delicious chicken.

And he put it right on top of my lunch. That was a good treat.

And when Zita was back home it was time for another meeting so I went to our office with her.

When we have very long meetings my job is to keep Zita’s feet as toasty warm as can be. Ha. That is a good job for me.

Craig told me that Mister Tom brought us some brand new detective programs this afternoon.

When I was busy helping Zita. 

Now we have more of the little island detective. Ha. That is a good detective.

But his island is very all the time windy. Oh well.

It was windy here today too.

So Craig and Zita did not go for an adventure walk.

Because the television said that there is going to be some lots of snow at my dinnertime. Oh dear me. 

And Zita drove Niamh up to the busy street to go to her work.

We had a full of chicken pie for our dinner tonight. 

And I got a bit of chicken too.

Then it was time to watch our detective program and for me to have a little before bedtime nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment