Thursday 11 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Four

Zita and I had a sleep in today.

Because today we do not go to our work.

Because it is the special day when everybody remembers all the people who died in the far away wars. Oh dear me.

Downtown there is a giant statue. Of soldiers and a very brave horse too.



And lots and lots of people go there so everybody will know we are remembering. That is good.

One of our own dead soldiers is there. 

And nobody knows who he is. Oh goodness me. That is not all right. 

So everybody puts little flowers on top of him. 



So he knows we still remember him. Even when he is still in way way far away Heaven with his friends.  Oh dear me.

And they played the very sad bagpipe music too. Oh dear.

The saying goodbye bagpipe music is way too sad. 

And then the very fast and very noisy little aeroplanes flew right over my house. 

I do not like those too noisy aeroplanes. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for a very nice before breakfast walk. 

When it was still a lots and lots of sunshine day. 

And when we got home I had pumpkins on my breakfast. Ha. Good for me.

When Niamh was all awake she had to go and drink coffee with a lady from her favourite university class. 

Craig had a big sleep in today. I do not know why. 

Maybe he did not have enough blood inside him today. Oh my goodness me. 

But we had our together toasts anyway. 

At lunchtime Zita went into our front garden to put some new beautiful flowers in the ground.

Before the too much snow comes here.

The very nasty squirrels steal our beautiful flowers when I am not watching. 



So Zita had to put a do not steal flowers fence right on top of the new flowers. 

I think the dangerous wolves should just gobble up those squirrels. Ha. That is a good idea. 

This afternoon it was not even a bit sunny. And it was got all of a sudden cold and windy. 

So Zita came back in the house. Me too. 

After my lunch Zita went out to do some secret present shopping.

Because when the too much snow finds us it will be nearly Merry Christmas time. Oh goodness me.

My friend Emmet is coming home from the way far away Ireland university to have Merry Christmas with me and our whole family. Ha.

Last year Emmet could not come home because of the do not get sick and die rules. That was not so very nice. 

But this time he will be here.

Fast asleep in the very big and comfy bedroom when Mister Saint Santa comes to my house. That is good. 

Niamh came home so she could make her own tasty dinner.

Because she had to work until late tonight at her restaurant. 

So I will only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. 

But we had cheese toasties. Ha. 

I had lots of pumpkins on my dinner. Pumpkins are my favourite.

We watched a new detective program last night. 

It had scary music so I just went to fast asleep. 

Then it was time to go to bed. That is my favourite time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment