Sunday 31 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Three

It was our sleep in Sunday today. 

But Zita did not have a nice sleep in. Oh dear.

I had a very long sleep in and I almost forgot my breakfast. Oh my goodness me.

Craig only had a bit of a sleep in.

And when he was all awake it was time for Zita to go to the news little apartment. To fix things.

So she took lots of our tools with her. 

And she is going to meet Miss Terrie there. Then they will make everything all beautiful for Kathy’s mother. 

She is going to be there tomorrow. Oh my goodness me. 

When I was awake Zita gave me some very tasty good morning green beans. 

And when Craig was all awake I got chicken bits on my nearly lunchtime breakfast. Ha. Good for me.

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy rug. And my own comfy pillow. Ha. 



Because it is Sunday and I was all full up. 

Last night Niamh went to a beautiful costume scary party. 

Before she went to the party Zita took her picture.



But Niamh was not so very scary. 

She was a flying all around fairy. With wings.

Maybe people thought she was one of Emmet’s nasty steal everybody away Irish fairies. Oh my goodness me.

But she was just a beautiful nice fairy. 

She would not steal everybody’s favourite cows. Oh dear me. 

Where could she put them? Cows are very big. And smelly too. Oh my goodness me. 

We did not go for our good morning walk.

Because I was still fast asleep in our now even better bedroom. Oh well.

And it was not even a nice day outside. 



Even the present man had a big do not get soggy coat on. 

He brought some too much coffees. For Craig and Zita. 

I do not like that too much coffee. I like ice cream instead. Just like my friend Niamh. 

When Niamh came upstairs she had lots of stories to read for her university.

So I got Craig to help me look out my watching window. But Zita did not come home.

Because Craig said she was still very busy with Miss Terrie.

Making the apartment all neat and tidy. And beautiful too. 

Then Niamh found my beautiful moons and stars scarf so I could have a lovely costume too. 



So I would be all dressed up when all the children come to our house. Good for us.

And then Niamh made our big pumpkin very scary. Ha. That was a good idea. 


After Niamh put the pumpkin outside she told me to look out our window and my goodness me.

Our brand new tree was as red as could be. 



Now our tree is even beautiful when all the leaves are falling off the other trees. Ha. 

When the children started to come to our house we were so busy that Mister Tony sent us a tasty pizza.

Because we were way too busy to make our own tasty dinner. My goodness me.

We had so many children here we almost gave away all the candy. Even our own candy. Oh my.

And I did not even bark at any of the children. 

Even if they had very scary costumes. Good for me. 

Zita told me that I am always the very best hallowe’en dog in the whole world. That is true.  

After our dinner Niamh went to a ladies watch a movie night. 

And Craig and zita and I watched a brand new detective program. 

Maybe it will be scary. Maybe I will have a nice nap. 






No comments:

Post a Comment