Wednesday 17 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred

Zita and I went for a very nice long walk this morning.

Because it is our do not go to work Wednesday. Ha.

It was not such a beautiful morning today. 

Because it was just windy rain outside.

So when we came home we had our together breakfast in the living room and looked out our windows. 

At all the soggy people. 

When Niamh was all awake she and Zita went outside to put the little houses on top of our beautiful bushes. 



So they will not be all squished by the too much snow. That is a good idea.



I would not like to be squished by the too much snow either. 

I could not go outside to be their best helper. 

So I guarded them from inside my house. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Then a man came to put new bandages on Craig’s broken legs feet. 

But it was not nice nurse Jesse. Oh well. Too bad for Craig. 

After the man was gone Zita and the go fast car went to do some important things. 

Maybe finding secret presents for Merry Christmas time. Maybe. 

And to go to the grocery store to get delicious food for our dinnertimes. That was a good idea too.

This morning the present man brought Craig a brand new slippy slide all around in bed little sheet. 

From a nice lady in way far away Iceland. 



And she called it a Snoozel sheet. I do not know why. Oh my goodness. 

Now Craig can slippy slide right out of our comfy bed to get all dressed. Ha. 

Maybe we will have early in the morning toasts again. Maybe. 

Niamh made Scotsman’s porridge for her lunchtime. And Craig had some too. 

I did not have any. I do not like porridge so much. I like toasty warm croissants instead.

But we did not have any croissants today. Oh well.

Then Niamh was very busy studying for her nice university classes. 

You have to read lots and lots of interesting stories when you go to university.

Now maybe some people have to read our Emmet’s own stories. 

Maybe the one about his friend Mister Conall Cernach. 



Or the one about cutting off people’s heads in long long time ago Ireland. Oh my goodness me. 

And now our friend Tara wants to go back to school. 



And she just finished her university. Oh my goodness me.

Nearly all afternoon Niamh was at her talk to each other meeting for her university class.

Right on her fast computer. In her very comfy bedroom. 

I did not go to university. 

Because no one would guard my house or my own family if I was at a university. Oh dear me. 

When Zita came home she have groceries and even some cans of pumpkins for me. Ha. 

But we did not go for a before dinnertime walk. 

Because it was already too dark outside. And there was freezie rain too. So that was a good idea. 

We had a very tasty cooked outside sausages for our dinner tonight. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight.

Because Niamh and her friends went to a movie up on the busy street. 

So after my dinner with brand new pumpkins we watched more of the detective program.

It is in Ireland. But Zita says it is where nobody ever goes. 

That is a silly place to live. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment