Tuesday 2 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eight Five

I got Zita all awake very early this morning. I do not know why.

She did not want to get up that early. But she did.

Because we are best friends. 

And because Niamh had to get everything all perfect for her university.

Because this morning she had to tell everybody her not so very interesting story. Oh my goodness me.

And this afternoon she had a remember everything exam too. Oh dear.

I was not so very good at exams when I went to school. Oh well. 

But my family did not mind. 

Because we are family. Good for us. 

When Zita got home we did not go for a good morning walk.

Because it was not so very nice outside.

So we had a long together breakfast instead. 

And then we went to our office for our rascal ladies work.

Craig had a big sleep in today. I do not know why. 

Maybe it was a just because sleep in. Sometimes I do that too. Ha. Good for us. 

So Zita and I went for a lovely lunchtime walk.

But even in the lots of sunshine it was not even a bit warm. 


When we got home Craig used the shakey water machine so he would have squeaky clean feet. Ha.

That is a good machine. Because it is not so noisy. 

So I stayed in our office and had a nice nap.

Then Niamh got home. But she did not stay.

Because she had to go to visit Miss Emma. 

She is not our cousin Emma. It is a different Emma. I do not know why. Oh well.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. Ha. That is an easy job.

We had our extra used food for dinner. So our refrigerator would be all empty. Ha. 

I got a green beans treat. And chicken on my second dinner. Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch the end of our detective program. Maybe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment