Monday 8 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety One

We did not have a nice sleep in this morning because it was our back to work day. Oh well.

But we went for a very nice long good morning walk. 

Because it was a very beautiful day today.

But I did not have my breakfast with Zita.

Because my tummy is still a bit grumbly. Oh well.

So I went into our rascal ladies office to help Zita.

When Craig was all awake I had to help him. Because he had three toasts with jam.

Three toasts were too many so that is why I had to help him.

And after Niamh had her squeaky clean shower I had my breakfast. 

But it was really lunchtime. Oh well.

That is when Zita went for a by herself walk so I had to stay here so I could mind Craig. 



Then Craig and I went outside into our side yard so I could smell all the winds. 

So I would know what is happening all around my house.

Then it was time to go back to our office.

So I could be Zita’s very best helper assistant ever. Ha. Good for me. 

My very comfy warm spot was still there. Ha. That is a good office. 

Miss Anna came to my house this afternoon. 

Because she wanted to see me before she and Niamh went for an adventure walk.

In the beautiful sunshine. They went to visit my empty canal. 



After our dinner Niamh is going to a party at her very big restaurant. 

And it is only for the people who work at the restaurant. Oh my goodness me.

So she is going to be all dressed up. 

That is why Zita made her new dress as perfect as could be. Ha. That was a good idea. 

After Miss Anna left Craig found me some lunch and he put pieces of Mister Saint Albert’s delicious cheese on top. Ha.

When Zita was all finished her too much work she went to the grocery store.

Because we ate all our bread. And we did not even have one cookie. 

I think Craig ate them. Or maybe I helped him. Maybe. 

I just stayed here and had a very nice after lunchtime nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment