Friday 12 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Five

We had another very busy day today.

And we did not have to go to our work because we were way too busy.

Even Craig got all dressed early today.

Because he had to go to nasty food hospital and get more inside his leg pictures. Oh dear.

And Niamh did not have such a big sleep in.

So we had a nice talk on the living room floor.



It was a bit of a rainy day outside so Zita and the go fast car took her to her nice university.

But Craig can not get in the go fast car so very well. Because of the broken legs. 

So a man with a special truck for wheelchairs came to take Craig and Zita to the hospital. Oh my goodness me.

I did not like that at all.

Because that truck opened up and ate Craig and the go fast chair all up.

And I fierce barked and barked but it did not listen. Too bad for me.

So I had to mind the house all by myself. With not even anyone here to help me. Oh my goodness.

But Craig and Zita were not gone so very long. That is good.

But they nearly came back just all dead as could be. 

Because the special truck man was not even a little bit of a good driver. Oh dear me. 

So then when they were all safe at home we had our together breakfast at lunchtime.

With round toasts and delicious jam. That was a good idea. 

Then Zita had to go to do some secret presents shopping. Ha. 

Secret presents are my favourite presents. 

I always get secret presents at Merry Christmas time.

Because Mister Saint Santa always brings nice dogs their very own secret presents. It is our rule. 

Some people do not believe all about Mister Saint Santa.

So they do not get his special secret presents. Too bad for them.

When Zita was back home it was just the right time to see my friend Emmet on the computer. 

So we talked to him for a long time. Right on the dining room table. 

And he was still in his very little apartment in way far away Cork writing his giant paper.

And he has to write new stories for important meetings and even a part of a book too. My goodness me. 

And Niamh got home too. So she could talk to him with us. 

Then she had to go out to look at some very floppy pants. Oh well.

So Zita and I went for our before dinner walk after we said good night to Emmet. 

And it was not all dark outside. Ha. 

That is a good time for a walk.

Tonight Niamh is going to a party with the students from her favourite class.

Zita and Niamh made lots of own made pizzas for our together dinner tonight. Pizzas are my favourite.

After dinnertime Craig and Zita and I watched the test of the scary music detective program.

I had a very nice nap in the den so I did not have to listen to it at all. Ha.

Then we went to fast asleep.

We had a very busy week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment