Saturday 20 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Three

We had a little sleep in this morning because it was do not go to work Saturday.

And after we went for a nice walk I helped Craig to get all fast awake.

So he could have his old friends coffees. And not be late. Good for me.

When he had his coffee with his friends I helped him eat his round tasty toasts. 

And I said hello to everybody too. 

Because I am always very polite. 

When Niamh came upstairs she had to have a get all awake shower. 

Because she was still all fast asleep.

Because she did not get home until too very late. Oh my goodness me.

Then she went for coffees with Lee and Cara. At the too much money for coffee store.

And Zita went shopping and to lots of hardware stores. Oh my goodness me. 

It was a very busy Saturday.

Nice Mister Tom brought us a brand new detective program for us.

But we will not watch it tonight.

Because Mister Paul is coming to my house to have a tasty dinner with us. 

Zita’s friend brought her some presents this morning when we were out for our walk.

They were not secret presents because they were just in a plastic see everything bag. 

They might be flowers next year. Maybe. 

This afternoon Niamh found the keep the floor clean machine.

So she could make her room all beautiful and spic and span.

Because her friend Linsey is going to visit us tonight. 

And Niamh did not want her to see her way too messy bedroom. That was a good idea. 

Then Niamh helped Zita look at all her especially beautiful special clothes. 

Even ones hiding in the scary basement. Oh dear. 

Because Zita is going to a very important party where everyone has to wear their most beautiful ever clothes. 

I do not think Craig can go. 

Because he only has jeans and T-shirts and fuzzy warm Scotsman’s shirts. Too bad for him. 



But now Zita has a sparkling as can be top and a see right through it long coat. 

And even some of Niamh’s make you very tall shoes. Oh my goodness me. 

So now she is as beautiful as can be. Ha. 

We had some very delicious used ham for our dinner when Mister Paul came for dinner. 

And Niamh’s friends came for their own dinner.

And after Mister Paul went home we watched the very last of the Profesor detective.

Oh dear. That was a very good program.

Then it was our bedtime. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment