Friday 19 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Two

Zita and I had a very nice long walk this morning.

Then we had a together breakfast before it was go to work time.

So I minded Zita until it was time for Craig to get all awake. 

I got up on the big comfy bed for a little beside Craig nap but he did not get up. Oh my goodness me.

He was listening to an all about words book. 

I know lots of people’s words but people do not know so many of my words. 

That is not so nice. Too bad for them.

Then I kept Niamh company when she came upstairs.

Niamh won the very best worker at her busy restaurant. And the restaurant even gave her some lots of money too. Ha. 

Craig did not get all dress until our lunchtime.

But I did not just starve all away.

Because I helped Niamh with her breakfast. 

But when Craig was all awake we had the very delicious squishy full of holes round toasts for our lunchtime. 

Those are very tasty toasts. 

Because the holes are always full up with strawberry jam. Ha. Those are very good toasts. 

Then I looked out my watching window until it was time for me to go to our rascal ladies office to be Zita’s best helper. 



We were very busy all afternoon. But I was a big help. Zita told me so. Ha.

When we were all finished Zita went to visit Mister Ikea. 

To take something back. Because it was too big. Oh dear.

So I stayed here to mind Craig all by myself.

Niamh was not here. She was at the coffee store. 

So she could study and have tasty treats at the same time. 

So I had a very quiet before dinner nap beside my friend Craig. That is the very best kind of nap.

He just watched a new program about finding a dragon. Maybe it is a friendly dragon. 

Rhome Clay is a dragon and he lives in my house. He is always a very friendly dragon. That is good. 

We had a just us dinner.

And then we watched the detective who is a professor too. Ha.

Maybe Emmet will become a detective too and I would be his fierce helper dog. 

That is a good idea. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment