Thursday 25 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eight

It was our other get up very early in the morning day today.

So Zita and I went for a very early walk.

And when we were almost home there was icy rain all over.

So we had to walk to our house right on the street. 

Not on the way too slippy sidewalk. Oh my goodness me. 

But we did not fall down and get cold on our bottoms. Ha. 

It was not such a very nice day outside today. Because of the nearly all day bits of rain. 

But there was no more icy rain.

Then Zita had to go to the store because there was not even any bread for our toasts. Oh my goodness me.

Because we did not have any bread for our toasts. Or even a fat sandwich. Oh my goodness me. 

So I got right up on the big comfy bed and kept Craig toasty warm until Zita came home.

Then it was time for Craig to get all awake too and for Zita to go to her other office downtown.

Zita and I were way too busy to have our together breakfast today.

So I waited until Niamh got me all awake so I could help her with her breakfast.

I got pieces of banana. Ha. Bananas are very tasty too.

Then Craig made us some holey round toasts. With the special blueberries jam too. 

So I had two breakfasts even before I had my own breakfast. Ha. That was a very good morning.  

And I had brand new pumpkins on top of my own breakfast. 

Because Craig made some just for me. 

At lunchtime Niamh went to the tasty treats coffee store to do the homework for her university. 



And Craig just watched some football games in the den. He did not need me to mind him. 

So I had a very nice quiet day. Right on my comfy rug in the kitchen. Ha.

When Craig made his lunchtime peanut butter and honey sandwich I woke up. So I could help him. 

Helping my family is my very best job. It is known.

I had pumpkins for my first dinnertime too. Ha.

When Zita came back home it was time to make our delicious dinner. 

We had very tasty chicken too. Ha. 

I got some too. On my second dinner. Ha.

But then Zita and I had to go to work. In our own office. For a meeting.

And it was even after our dinnertime. Too bad for us. 

Niamh did not have dinner with us.

Because she was meeting with her professor’s helper.

And some other students from her favourite class. 

In a restaurant. Oh my goodness me. 

So they had some treats altogether. 

So they would not just forget what they were talking about. 

We did not watch our detective program tonight.

Because of our rascal ladies meeting. Oh dear me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment