Wednesday 24 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seven

Today was a lovely day outside today.

It was not cold at all. So Zita and I went for a very very long walk.

And I did not even want to come home. Oh well.

But we had lots of work to do so we came home anyway.

Craig had a very long sleep in today.

Because I was way too busy to get him all fast awake.

Zita was taking all the fallen down leaves all away. 

So I had to get into our black go fast car so I could guard her. When she was all busy.

When you are all busy you cannot see if a lion or a tigger is walking down your street. 

That is why I had to guard Zita. 

When we were all finished nearly all the leaves were gone. Ha.



But soon our garden will be all full again. Oh well. 

Then Craig got all dressed.

Because a another nurse came to put brand new bandages on his feet.

I did not like her so very much.

So I stayed right beside my friend Craig and watched him all the time. 

Just in case I had to gobble that nurse all up. Ha. That would be an easy job. 

When she was gone Craig and Zita and I had had lots of toasts. With jam too.

Craig and Zita had some coffees. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk.

Because it was still not even a bit too cold. 

I stayed here to guard the house all by myself.

But I got a peanut butter treat. Ha.

When they were gone my friend Niamh came back home with brand new toasty warm mittens. Ha. 

There are no fingers in toasty mittens. 

So you own fingers can keep each other warm. That was a good idea.

When Craig and Zita came home they told me that they talked to some nice men.

They were filling up a big hole in the other street.

But there was not even one very dead body in the hole. 

So that was not such an interesting story. Oh well. 

Before dinnertime Zita went to our front yard.

So she could put all our beautiful Merry Christmas time lights in our empty trees. 

I could not be a big help.



Because it was nearly all dark outside. 

So I helped Craig and we watched everything from my watching windows. 

Until Zita was finished. Good for us.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinner tonight.

Because it was a work until late night at her busy street restaurant. 

Then we watched a scary detective program. But I did not watch even a little bit. 

Because I was very fast asleep. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment