Thursday 4 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Seven

I had a very nice quiet day today.

It was a very beautiful sunny morning so Zita and I went for a lovely good morning to everybody walk. 

But we did not see so many people.

Because it was an early in the morning walk. And it was very cold outside.

And I think everybody else stayed still fast asleep in their warm beds. Ha. Too bad for them. 

And we had our together breakfast before it was time for us to go to our rascal ladies work. 

When Craig was all awake I helped him with our together toasts. 

We had honey on the toast today. 

But we did not have peanut butter.

Because you cannot have peanut butter and honey for breakfast toasts. Only honey. It is the rule. 

Then I went back to be Zita’s best helper but the door was all shut. 

But my friend Craig opened the door for me. Then I was Zita’s best help again. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh was very busy last night. Until very late. 

She changed everything in her bedroom all around. Everything everywhere. 

And she was still not finished when she went to fast asleep. Oh goodness me. 

After lunchtime Zita had to go downtown to the old rascal ladies office.

So I minded Craig and Niamh by myself. That was not so very hard. 

Because Craig was just reading his books and Niamh was still making her bedroom all perfect again. 

So I just stayed in the kitchen on my comfy rug until my lunchtime.

And then I went in to our rascal ladies office. 

So I could guard it when Zita was not here.  

So I had a very quiet afternoon. That was nice.

Because I was very busy yesterday. 

And when Zita got home she drove Niamh right to her restaurant job. 

And when she got home we had lots of time for our early dinner. Ha.

We had our own tasty own made lasagnas for our just us dinner. 

If you have an early dinner you have more time to go to bed early too.

That is my favourite time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment