Tuesday 16 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Nine

Everybody was all awake very early this morning. Even Craig too. Oh my goodness me.

Because it was a busy day for Zita and Niamh.

Niamh had her not so very interesting very early class. 

Today is an all day at her university day. 

And Zita went to her downtown office for all day. Oh my.

So it was only Craig and I here to mind our whole house. All by ourselves.

So we had our together toasts right after the go fast car took Zita to downtown. 

We had round toasts with strawberries jam. 

And when we were finished I got some pumpkins on my own breakfast.

Yesterday when we were all awake there was snow on our not too scary pumpkin. Oh dear me. 


But it was gone nearly right away.

But now there are lots and lots of move the snow shovels in my side yard. 

Craig had a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunch. 

I had to help him because it was too fat. Ha. 

Then Craig and I played catch the ball. 

But not for very long because it was time for my after lunchtime nap. 

I had my nap in our office.

Because I have to guard all the very important papers when Zita is not there. 

That is an important job. It is known.

A man came to my house this afternoon to tell us that even more giant trucks will be on my street.

Because they are going to make even another movie. 

Right at the big church on the corner. My goodness.

Maybe the man will tell everybody that he met a lovely brave dog. Right on the same street for the trucks. 

Maybe this time they will need a very brave dog for their movie. Maybe.

When Zita came home I was very happy. I thought she was going to be gone for a very long time.

So I was very happy. Ha. Good for me. 

We had used food for our dinner so the refrigerator would not be all filled up. 

But Niamh did not have dinner with us tonight.

Because she went to Mister IKEA’s store to find a pretend Merry Christmas tree. 

For her own bedroom. I do not know why. 

We will have to find another new detective program tonight. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment