Saturday 27 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ten

We had a very small sleep in this morning.

And it was too cold for a nice walk so we had our together breakfast.

Then Zita remembered it was a clean the house spic and span day. Oh well.

I kept Craig comfy on the big bed.

Then he got all dressed because it was time to have his coffee with his old friends. 

And Zita found the noisy clean the floor machine. 

So I went into the den with Craig. And I helped him with his for breakfast cookies. Ha. 

Then he had to talk to everybody on the flat computer. So I went and had a nice nap on the living room rug.

He talked for so long Zita had to find my tasty lunch for me. 

So I did not starve all away. That is good.

Niamh was very busy writing a very big story for her university. 

Last night Craig looked at it so it would be as beautiful as could be. 

Now she can finish it.

Tonight she is making dinner for everybody. But everybody is not us. Oh dear me.

Tonight everybody is at Miss Linsey and Mister Ben’s house. 

So Niamh took her own made pastas machine with her.

So everybody there could have her delicious own made pastas. Too bad for us.

This afternoon Zita went out to look for some beautiful cloth. So she could make something very beautiful. 

I had a very nice relax in the living room. 


The living room rug is very comfy. 

When she came back home we went for a nice walk. 



In the a bit too cold.

Before it was all scary dark outside. Ha. Good for us. 

We went for a very long all around walk. There were cars all over everywhere.

Maybe everyone was shopping for secret presents. Maybe.

When we got home it was time for my first dinnertime.

And it was the same time that Niamh went to her friends house. 

To make a tasty dinner for them.

But not for us. My goodness me. Oh well. Too bad for us.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime. 

Then we watched the little island near Scotland detective program. 

It is a not very noisy program. That is the best kind of program.

Because it does not wake you up when you are fast asleep. 

I was a bit very tired after my long walk. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment