Wednesday 10 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Three

I had a very busy day today. Oh my goodness me.

It is our do not go to work Wednesday but we did not have a nice sleep in.

But we went for a lovely nice walk instead.

And when we got home Craig got all dressed too.

Because a lady came to my house and put a hole in his arm so lots of his own blood could go in a bottle.

It was not all of his blood just a bit of all of it. That is good. 

And when that lady was gone there were men with a big truck and a giant ladder in front of my house. My goodness me.

So Zita went out to see if they need some too much coffees too. But they said that they were all full up.



Then one of the men went up the ladder and all of a sudden there was a lot of wire right on my front lawn. 

It was good that Zita moved all the leaves yesterday.

They said they were going to make all our computers faster. I do not know how. Oh well.

Then Nurse Miss Jesse came to visit us again. 

To put brand new bandage on Craig’s fat feet. 

But she did not bring her Jeep because it is still too broken. Oh dear. 

And the present man brought two boxes for my friend Emmet. Ha. 

Zita remembered that today was make the house spic and span day.

So the noisy clean the comfy rugs machine was everywhere. 

So Craig and I had to hide. Oh dear.

After I had my lunch Zita had to go to do errands. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig.

I got pumpkins on my lunch. Because of my rumbley tummy.  

Pumpkins are very delicious. Ha.

Then Miss Sash came to see me before she and Niamh went for a nice walk around. 

And Mister Paul was here too. So he could have some too much coffees with Craig. 

He is back from way far away England. He did not get all lost. 

We were very very busy today. 

And the men did not fall off their giant ladder. 

But their big truck stayed in front of my house until nearly dinnertime. Oh well. 

Maybe the men got lost. Or maybe wolves caught them. Too bad for them. 

We had pastas for our together dinner but I could not have any.

I had to wait until I could have my special water and my pumpkins for my dinner.

We watched the little island detective last night. 

And there were no bagpipes again. Ha. 

But we did not watch until the end. 

Because Mister Tom did not have the rest yet. Oh dear. 

So Craig will have to find a brand new detective program for me to sleep through. Good for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment