Wednesday 27 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Nine

We were all awake early this morning. Craig was even all fast awake before I was. Ha. That was silly.

But Niamh had a sleep in.

Because she worked until late last night. 

But we were up early and Zita moved the whole bedroom all over again.



So Mister Damian could make a new get dressed table so the new go fast chair can fit underneath it.  

When Zita was moving everything everywhere Craig made her fluffy coffee.

And then he made our good morning toasts. That is just right. 

And then Zita had her own too much coffee with us when we looked out our watching window.

The just for a movie trucks were still there this morning.

But nobody came to ask me to be a fierce minder dog for their movie. Maybe next time. 

Then Mister Damian came here with his big truck and lots and lots of wood. 

And lots of his noisy machines. 



But I could not stay to watch him.

Because I had to go to my little hospital this morning.

Because I had a cut on my bottom. Oh my goodness me. 

So Zita and I went in the go fast car.

And Craig stayed here so here could have more too much coffee. 

And so he could mind still fast asleep Niamh. 

When we got to my hospital nice Doctor Waller was busy fixing another dog.

So a very nice lady Doctor gave me some fix me all up medicine. Good for me.

And I did not talk back at all. Not even one time. Ha. 

Because I am a very polite lady dog. And ladies are always polite. It is the rule. 

And when we got back home Niamh was awake too. 

But last night she forgot to put her very delicious late at night dinner in the refrigerator. 

So she could not eat it. Too bad for her.

So she had chips for her breakfast lunchtime. Oh dear me. 

Maybe she will have a sick tummy. Maybe. 

This afternoon I stayed in our office so I could help Zita.

And because Mister Damian was making very loud noises with his very loud machines. 

So I just stayed beside Zita where it was not even a bit too scary. Ha. 

And even before it was time for our before dinner walk Mister Damian was finished. 

So now Craig can get into both go fast chairs right from his new getting all dressed up table. 



And now there is even more room on the floor for my comfy duvet. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Zita and I had a new nice walk. But it was not a very long walk.

Because I am always a bit tired when I come home from my Doctor’s. 

And then we had our own made lasagna for our together dinner. Ha. Lasagna is my favourite. 

But you cannot have nice lasagna treats if your nice Doctor says you are a little bit too chubley. Too bad for me. 

We watched a different detective last night. Not the maybe full of bagpipes music detective program.

I think we will have to watch that tonight. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment