Sunday 24 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Six

We had a little sleep in today.

Because it was sleep in Sunday.

And everybody was very tired. Me too. 

When Zita and I were very awake I took her on a very long walk in the beautiful day outside today.

Before we went we took my bandage sock off today. 

And I think my toe is all better again. 

We visited our lovely little lake. But it is all empty too. Oh well. 

It was only a bit too cold this morning. But I am very furry so I did not care. Ha. Good for me.

When Craig was all awake Craig and Zita and I had round toasts for our together nearly lunchtime breakfast.

With tasty blueberries on top. Ha.

Because we ate all the very delicious strawberries jam. Oh well. 

Then Zita cleaned our bedroom so we can move everything all around tomorrow. 

Because Mister Damian is going to build us a brand new get dressed on table. Just for my friend Craig.

This afternoon Auntie Jane and Cousin Christina came to our city visit Craig’s Mother.

And they all went to Niamh’s own restaurant for a tasty lunch. Ha. 

And they seven ate outside. Ha. 



Then they came to my house to visit us. Visit days are my very favourite days. 

So I minded everybody all by myself. That was an easy job.

Cousin Christina went downstairs to visit Niamh’s bedroom. 

And she sent Niamh pictures of her own bedroom. I did not know why. 

Then Zita drove Auntie Jane and Cousin Christina to the aeroport.

 So they could find their back to Toronto aeroplane. And not be late. 

Last night Niamh went to Tara’s giant beautiful costume party. 

She wore a red as could be costume. Oh my goodness me.

And when the party was all over Niamh and Miss Tarryn slept at Tara’s apartment.

Because it was very early in the morning. That was good. 

And my friend Emmet was very happy today. 

Because lots of people went to his own very important meeting. 

And asked lots and lots of interesting questions too.

So he was very happy. It is always nice to be happy. It is known. 

We had hamburgers for out dinner tonight. Hamburgers are my favourite too. 

Mister Tom brought us some brand new detective programs. 

Even the new one where everybody lives on the little island beside Scotland. 

We cannot understand them so much. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch it tonight.

Or maybe another one. If we are not way too sleepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment