Friday 1 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Three

It was another do not go to work day today.

Because it was a Zita holiday day. Ha. That was a good idea.

But I had a very grumbly tummy this morning so Zita got up and we went on a very early in the morning walk.

Right to our little lake. 

We always go down the steps so we can walk right beside the canal and look for fat fishes. Ha. That is a good walk.

But today the clouds were resting right on the lake and we could not see all across it. Oh dear. 



When we got home it was time for our very early together breakfast. 

Then we had a nice relax.

Because only Zita and I were all awake.

Craig had a little sick tummy and his medicine made him very tired. So he had a bit of a sleep in.

But Niamh’s sleep in was so long that she was late for her university class.

So the go fast car had to go as fast as ever so she was only a bit late not way way late. 

Then Zita went to a giant hardware store to get some very bright lights for our kitchen. 

Because ours are not even on. Oh dear.

But the store did not have any for us.

So Mister Mat’s friend is going to visit us and fix them. 

I know him because he was here a long time ago. So Zita says I cannot bark at him. Oh well.

At lunchtime Zita went outside. To make our beautiful garden all ready for the too much snow. Oh dear.

Today is the special day for dogs. But only if you are all black. Ha.



I am very black. Except for a bit of my beard. Craig’s beard is not even a little bit black. Ha. Too bad for him.

Miss Sydney drove Niamh home from her nice university.

Because her class was all finished early. Oh goodness me.

But because of the grumbly tummy this morning I did not finish my breakfast until after lunchtime. Too bad for me.

But Craig found me some off my food and he put pieces of a full of blueberries cookie right on top.

So I ate it all up.

Then I had to mind Zita when she was cleaning up our beautiful garden. 

But I just stayed inside and looked out my watching window to mind her.

I was very very busy this afternoon.

Because it was time to make my hedge all neat and tidy again. Ha. 



So there were little trees everywhere in my side yard. I was a very big help. Ha.

Then Niamh thought Craig should be all neat and tidy too. 

Because he looked too much like the hedge.



So she cut his hair. In the kitchen. All by herself. Ha.

We were so busy all afternoon that Mister Tony’s friend brought us a delicious pizza.

But Niamh had to eat her pizza downstairs. 

Because she was very very busy getting all beautiful for her work at the busy street restaurant tonight. Oh dear. 

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita at our dinnertime today. 

And we had our dinner very very early today. 

So Niamh would not be late for her work. 

And after our kitchen was all spic and span we watched a detective program from way far away Ireland. 

But there is no detective. Just people who want to be detectives. That is silly.

Maybe we will go to our comfy beds early too. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment