Friday 15 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Seven

It was a very busy morning this morning. 

Because today is the day that Zita went to Toronto to find Auntie Eileen at the giant aeroport. Oh my goodness me.

So she was very busy putting lots and lots of tasty snacks in a very big bag. Some very big pieces of cheese too. Ha. 

So Zita and her sister would not starve when they drove back to our house. That is a good idea.

So we only had a very little just around here walk before she put everything in the go fast car. 

I watched out my windows when the go fast car left. And Zita waved to me. Ha. 



Niamh was at her favourite class early today. 

So after Zita and the black car went to a bit far away Toronto it was only Craig and I in our house. 

Zita told me to mind him. 

Because he still has the sneezels. Too bad for him.

Last night when Zita and I were busy packing everything for her trip Craig watched the hockey game. 



It was their first game and they even won. Ha. 

Then we watched the new detective program with Zita’s favourite lady detective. I had a very nice nap. 

Craig and I had the especially delicious other kind of round toasts for our breakfast.

With blueberries jam from our nice farmers. 

But the strawberries jam was all gone. Oh well. 

And I got little bit of used ham on my lunch. 

But then I was a bit tired so I had my after lunchtime nap. 



That is a good time for a nap. It is known.

The present man brought Niamh even more shoes. Oh my goodness me.



And these are fat shoes. Oh dear. 

Then Zita talked to us. Right on Craig’s flat computer. Not even on his own telephone. That was silly.

She wanted to know if I was being the very best minder ever. 



And he said I was. 

Because he always tells Zita the truth. It is the rule. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig showed me the magic map. Zita found Auntie Eileen at the aeroport. In Toronto. 



Her aeroplane did not get lost. That is good. 

But now they have to drive back. And eat all the treats Zita brought. Ha.

At dinnertime a lady brought us lots of tasty food from way way far away China. And tasty soup too.



But there was so much Craig could not even eat it all. 

So he put it into the refrigerator. 

So we can eat it again tomorrow. 

That was a good idea.

Then I had a very nice quiet nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment