Monday 4 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Six

It was a very very beautiful full of the best sunshine morning.

So Zita and I went for a lovely all over walk. 

And then we had our own together breakfast.

But after we had to go to our rascal ladies office. 

Because it was go to work Monday. Oh well.

But when Craig was all awake I had to help him with his breakfast. 

We had tasty croissants and then we had some Mister Saint Albert’s cheese too. That was a good breakfast.

At lunchtime Zita went for a walk around. Because it was so nice outside.

I stayed here to mind Craig and to help my friend Niamh with her lunch.

But she forgot to give me my piece of toast.

So she had to make another. 

So I would not be a sad starved all away dog. Ha. That was a good idea. 



After our lunchtime Niamh went to her very big restaurant to find her bicycle. 

Because she left it there when we had the fast rain. Oh well.

Then when Zita went downtown to the rascal ladies other office Niamh went with her. To do some errands. 

They went in our go fast car. 

Craig and I were very busy with our watching window job. 



So we stayed here in our house. 

And had a very lovely relax. Ha. 

And when Zita was back home we had full of chicken roll ups. With cheese too. 

But Niamh was at Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s for her dinner. So I did not have to mind her tonight. 

After dinner I got the nearly used cheese in my own bowl. Ha. 

I think we will watch more detectives tonight. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment