Monday 25 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Seven

We got up a bit early this morning. 

Because it was a very busy day today.

So we did not go for a good morning walk. 

Because we were way too busy.

We had to move everything in our bedroom. 



And Zita did it all by herself.

And she used the very sharp saw to make everything fit just perfectly. Ha.

But now everything in my bedroom is changed. 



Maybe I might get all lost when I go to bed. Oh my goodness me.

When Zita was finished we had our together toasts.

But I had to wait a very long time before Craig and Zita were all ready. Too bad for me.



My friend Niamh got on the good do not fall over and crash train. That is the right kind of train.

Not Emmet’s Russian fall over and crash all the time trains. That is the wrong kind of train. 

Niamh sent me a picture of her and Miss Tarryn right on the train. Ha.



Before lunchtime Craig and Zita put a brand new handle on our bathroom door. All by themselves. 

So now there is not a big hole in the door. That is good. 

I could not be a helper. Because there was not enough room.

So I had a nice relax in the kitchen. All by myself.



Then Zita had to but all the bedroom back just like it was.



Because Mister Damian could not be here today. Oh my goodness me.

But now I will not get all lost in our own bedroom. That is good. 

It was so windy outside today that now there are old leafs everywhere. 

But our nice trees are still all green. They must be very stubborn trees. 


That is good. 

Because I am very stubborn too. Craig told me so. Ha. Good for me. 

After Zita moved everything back she went to get me a big bag of brand new food. 

So I would not starve all away. 

And when she got home she had my friend Niamh too. Ha. That was a good trip. 

Tasty food and Niamh too. Ha. 

Zita made us wonderful own made lasagna for our dinner. Lasagna is my favourite.

Because it has lots and lots of  cheese. 

After our dinner Niamh went to her very comfy bed early tonight.

Because she did not sleep so much in Toronto. Oh dear. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched two detective programs.

And then everybody was very tired so we went to our just the same bedroom. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment